GHNGN is looking for a Website Officer. He or she will be the administrator for our website, managing content, maintaining web design and answering consultation questions. He or she will be in close contact and collaborate with the Web Manager.
- Publishing content on the GHNGN website with a short turnaround.
- Maintaining the continuity of themes on social media and the website
- Solving technical support issues of GHNGN team members
- Designing layouts for the website and other official material
- Streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to members and partners
- Creation and maintenance of email
- Experience developing and maintaining WordPress based websites.
- Experience with working in a small team of young professionals.
- Experience designing brochures, logos and other digital media
- .Strong communication skills and an up-to-date awareness of latest information technologies techniques
- The GHNGN has a preference for a person based in the Northern Hemisphere due to limited delay in time difference for fast changes on the website
- Interested in Global Health Issues - degree in health is desired, but not necessary
- Desired: knowledge of search engine analytics (SEO) to maximize traffic to websites